Liquid Screed Contractor, Bristol, Somerset (South West)
Self-levelling Anhydrite flowing screed is an innovative product that is growing hugely in popularity. It is extremely durable, has high flexural strength and can be laid much faster than conventional screed. Normally accessible to foot traffic within 24 hours.
It has very versatile applications, is suitable for commercial or domestic buildings, and can be used in new build or refurbishment projects
- Can be used with most underfloor heating systems
- Ideal for large, heavy traffic areas:
hospitals, schools, colleges, department stores, hotels or airport buildings
- Versatile application:
can be applied as a bonded screed, unbonded screed or as a floating screed
- Gives a level surface for floor coverings and tiles
- Ideal over thermal or sound insulation
- Easily and safely applied over installed electrical and other services
Why choose us?
We've earned an excellent reputation that we're very proud of and there are many good reasons why our customers stick with us.
- Big enough to deliver and small enough to care.
- Over 25 years' experience
- Specialists in traditional plasterwork
- Fully insured
- Sovereign Chemicals Approved damp-proofing contractor
- Reliable, prompt and friendly service
- Insurance backed guarantees
- Clean and tidy